- Save up to 10% on cruises to Jordan
- Book Marella Cruises online with TUI
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Amman weather in August 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Amman, Jordan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Amman weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Amman in August is a hot 30°C (86°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 91% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Amman sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amman in August 2019. Select a month to view Amman sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:51||19:34|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:01||19:20|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:11||19:02|
- Book escorted tours to Jordan with TUI
- Visit the Dead Sea, Petra, Wai Rum & more
- Book online to get online discount + pay low deposit
Discover more about Jordan
Where's hot in Jordan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jordan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.