- Browse top offers on food & drink tours to Italy
- Filter by price, duration, trip pace & departure dates
- Visit Tuscany, Emilia Romagna, Puglia, Amalfi Coast & more
San Pantaleo weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for San Pantaleo, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in San Pantaleo in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in San Pantaleo in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in San Pantaleo in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in San Pantaleo in August - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around San Pantaleo in August?
The average sea temperature around San Pantaleo in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in San Pantaleo in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in San Pantaleo in August and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
San Pantaleo sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Pantaleo in August 2020. Select a month to view San Pantaleo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:18||20:38|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:33||20:19|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:48||19:56|
- Save on holidays to Italy in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to Tuscany, Neapolitan Riviera & more
- Visit Venice, Rome, Naples, Puglia & destinations across Italy
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in Sardinia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sardinia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.