- Save on holidays to Italy in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to Tuscany, Neapolitan Riviera & more
- Visit Venice, Rome, Naples, Puglia & destinations across Italy
Baia Sardinia weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Baia Sardinia, Sardinia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Baia Sardinia in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Baia Sardinia in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baia Sardinia in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baia Sardinia in August - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Baia Sardinia in August?
The average sea temperature around Baia Sardinia in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Baia Sardinia in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Baia Sardinia in August and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Baia Sardinia sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baia Sardinia in August 2020. Select a month to view Baia Sardinia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:18||20:38|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:33||20:19|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:48||19:56|
- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in Sardinia
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in Sardinia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sardinia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.