- Search for holiday accommodation in Milan, Italy
- Enter travel dates & number of guests or browse by map
- Filter homes by price, type, faciliities & more
Milan weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Milan, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Milan in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Milan in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Milan in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Milan in August - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Milan in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Milan in August and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Milan sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Milan in August 2020. Select a month to view Milan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:08||20:51|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:26||20:29|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:44||20:02|
- Save EXTRA £40 on holidays. £800 min spend
- Book beach holidays & city breaks in summer 2019
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in Italy in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Italy in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Reggio di Calabria
- Italian Lakes
- Italian Riviera
More Italy regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.