- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Portofino weather in August 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Portofino, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Portofino sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Portofino in August 2020. Select a month to view Portofino sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:11||20:47|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:28||20:26|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:45||20:01|
- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in the Italian Riviera in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Italian Riviera in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.