- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Corniglia weather in August 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Corniglia, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Corniglia in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Corniglia in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Corniglia in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corniglia in August - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Corniglia in August?
The average sea temperature around Corniglia in August is 25°C.
Does it rain in Corniglia in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Corniglia in August and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Corniglia sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Corniglia in August 2020. Select a month to view Corniglia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:09||20:45|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:26||20:24|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:43||19:58|
- Browse top offers on food & drink tours to Italy
- Filter by price, duration, trip pace & departure dates
- Visit Tuscany, Emilia Romagna, Puglia, Amalfi Coast & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in the Italian Riviera in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Italian Riviera in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.