- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Douglas weather in August 2019
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Douglas, Isle of Man shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Douglas weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Douglas in August is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 38% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 123mm (4.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Douglas in August is 15°C (59°F).
Douglas sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Douglas in August 2019. Select a month to view Douglas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:30||21:17|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:56||20:47|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:23||20:12|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
More Isle of Man destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details