- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Medan weather in August 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 196196 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Medan, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Medan sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Medan in August 2020. Select a month to view Medan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:23||18:40|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:23||18:36|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:20||18:31|
- Book tours & holidays to Indonesia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £539 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.