- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Gili Islands weather in August 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Gili Islands, Lombok shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gili Islands in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Gili Islands in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gili Islands in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gili Islands in August - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Gili Islands in August?
The average sea temperature around Gili Islands in August is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Gili Islands in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Gili Islands in August and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Gili Islands sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gili Islands in August 2020. Select a month to view Gili Islands sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:30||18:15|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:25||18:15|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:18||18:14|
- Save on long haul flights from Heathrow in 2018/2019
- Fly to Clark from £405, Bali from £500 & Phuket from £505
- Plus Kuala Lumpur from £485, Hanoi from £470 & many more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Lombok in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Lombok in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.