- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Kintamani weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Kintamani, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kintamani in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Kintamani in August with no heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kintamani in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kintamani in August - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kintamani in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Kintamani in August and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Kintamani sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kintamani in August 2020. Select a month to view Kintamani sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:32||18:18|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:28||18:18|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:21||18:17|
- Browse the low fares on flights to Bali, Indonesia
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £619
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.