- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Bandung weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Bandung, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bandung sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandung in August 2020. Select a month to view Bandung sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:01||17:51|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:57||17:51|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:51||17:49|
- Save on holidays to Asia & Far East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Thailand, Bali, Hong Kong & more
- Filter offers by board basis, price, star rating & more
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.