- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Bandar Lampung weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Bandar Lampung, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bandar Lampung sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandar Lampung in August 2020. Select a month to view Bandar Lampung sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:09||18:02|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:05||18:01|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:59||17:59|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.