- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Nusa Dua weather in August 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Nusa Dua, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nusa Dua weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nusa Dua in August is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 85% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 44mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nusa Dua in August is 26°C (79°F).
Nusa Dua sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nusa Dua in August 2019. Select a month to view Nusa Dua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:34||18:17|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:29||18:18|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:22||18:17|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Bali
Where's hot in Bali in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bali in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.