- Browse India escorted tours in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to India online with TUI
- Enjoy authentic local experiences & flexible tour options
Ooty weather in August 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 177177 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Ooty, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ooty in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Ooty in August, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ooty in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ooty in August - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ooty in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Ooty in August and the average monthly rainfall is 177mm.
Ooty sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ooty in August 2020. Select a month to view Ooty sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:11||18:48|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:13||18:42|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:13||18:34|
- Save up to 10% on holidays to India
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.