- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Munnar weather in August 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 268268 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Munnar, Kerala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Munnar in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Munnar in August, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Munnar in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Munnar in August - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Munnar in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Munnar in August and the average monthly rainfall is 268mm.
Munnar sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Munnar in August 2020. Select a month to view Munnar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:11||18:45|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:13||18:39|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:12||18:31|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in Kerala in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kerala in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.