- Save EXTRA £10 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Book with the Kiwi.com discount code. Min spend £150
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Kottayam weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 393393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Kottayam, Kerala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kottayam in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Kottayam in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kottayam in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kottayam in August - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kottayam in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Kottayam in August and the average monthly rainfall is 393mm.
Kottayam sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kottayam in August 2020. Select a month to view Kottayam sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:14||18:46|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:15||18:41|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:15||18:33|
- Find low prices on flights to Kerala
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in Kerala in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kerala in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.