- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Bikaner weather in August 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2727°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Bikaner, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bikaner in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Bikaner in August with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 27°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bikaner in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bikaner in August - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bikaner in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Bikaner in August and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Bikaner sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bikaner in August 2020. Select a month to view Bikaner sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:59||19:26|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:07||19:14|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:15||18:59|
- Save EXTRA £150 on winter sun long haul destinations
- £1,200 min spend. Holidays to Asia, Caribbean, USA & more
- Travel between 1st Nov 2019 & 30th Apr 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.