- Book holidays in 2019/2020 from £71 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Agatti Island weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 335335 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Agatti Island, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agatti Island in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Agatti Island in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Agatti Island in August?
The average sea temperature around Agatti Island in August is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Agatti Island in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Agatti Island in August and the average monthly rainfall is 335mm.
Agatti Island sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agatti Island in August 2020. Select a month to view Agatti Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:30||19:05|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:31||18:59|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:31||18:51|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.