- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Skaftafell weather in August 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 152152 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Skaftafell, Iceland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Skaftafell in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Skaftafell in August, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Skaftafell in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Skaftafell in August - that's 28% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Skaftafell in August?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Skaftafell in August and the average monthly rainfall is 152mm.
Skaftafell sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Skaftafell in August 2020. Select a month to view Skaftafell sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||04:17||22:09|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:04||21:18|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:49||20:25|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Iceland
Where's warm in Iceland in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iceland in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.