- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Tegucigalpa weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Tegucigalpa, Honduras shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tegucigalpa in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Tegucigalpa in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tegucigalpa in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tegucigalpa in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tegucigalpa in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Tegucigalpa in August and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tegucigalpa in August 2020. Select a month to view Tegucigalpa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:33||18:17|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:36||18:10|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:37||18:01|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Honduras
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Honduras in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Honduras in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.