- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Quezaltenango weather in August 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 131131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Quezaltenango, Guatemala shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Quezaltenango in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Quezaltenango in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quezaltenango in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quezaltenango in August - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Quezaltenango in August?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Quezaltenango in August and the average monthly rainfall is 131mm.
Quezaltenango sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Quezaltenango in August 2020. Select a month to view Quezaltenango sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:49||18:35|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:52||18:28|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:54||18:18|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guatemala in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guatemala in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.