- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Agios Stefanos weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Agios Stefanos, Mykonos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Agios Stefanos in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Agios Stefanos in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Agios Stefanos in August?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Agios Stefanos in August - that's 94% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Agios Stefanos in August?
The average sea temperature around Agios Stefanos in August is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Agios Stefanos in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Agios Stefanos in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Agios Stefanos sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Agios Stefanos in August 2020. Select a month to view Agios Stefanos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:23||20:26|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:36||20:09|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:48||19:49|
- Find holiday homes, villas & holiday rentals
- Book summer holidays & winter skiing breaks
- Filter by destination, accomodation & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Mykonos in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mykonos in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.