- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Mirina, Limnos weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Mirina, Limnos, Greece shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mirina, Limnos in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Mirina, Limnos in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mirina, Limnos in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mirina, Limnos in August - that's 86% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mirina, Limnos in August?
The average sea temperature around Mirina, Limnos in August is 24°C.
Does it rain in Mirina, Limnos in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Mirina, Limnos in August and the average monthly rainfall is 12mm.
Mirina, Limnos sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mirina, Limnos in August 2020. Select a month to view Mirina, Limnos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:19||20:33|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:33||20:14|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:47||19:52|
- Pay low deposits on 2019/2020 holidays from £89 per person
- Book holidays to Greece, Cyprus, Madeira, Canaries & more
- Final payment due just 10 weeks before you travel
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Greece in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.