- Find low prices on flights to Greece
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Kythira weather in August 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Kythira, Greece shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kythira weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kythira in August is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 12 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 90% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 3mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Kythira in August is 26°C (79°F).
Kythira sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kythira in August 2019. Select a month to view Kythira sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:35||20:34|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:47||20:18|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:58||19:58|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about Greece
Popular Greece destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details