- Browse available Cosmos tours to Greece
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Ioannina weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Ioannina, Greece shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ioannina in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Ioannina in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ioannina in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ioannina in August - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ioannina in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Ioannina in August and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Ioannina sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ioannina in August 2020. Select a month to view Ioannina sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:36||20:49|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:50||20:31|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:04||20:09|
- Save EXTRA £40 on holidays. £800 min spend
- Book beach holidays & city breaks in summer 2019
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Greece in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.