- Book early for beachclub holidays in summer 2020
- Resorts located in Greece, Italy, Spain & Croatia
- Travel between 1st May & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Bali weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Bali, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bali sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bali in August 2020. Select a month to view Bali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:30||20:24|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:41||20:08|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:53||19:49|
- Save on late summer holidays departing in 2019
- Book holidays for under £300 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Crete in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.