- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Kerguelen weather in August 2020
- 44°C max day temperature
- 2828 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 22°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Kerguelen, French Southern & Antarctic Lands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Kerguelen in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Kerguelen in August, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kerguelen in August?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kerguelen in August - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Kerguelen in August?
The average sea temperature around Kerguelen in August is 2°C.
Does it rain in Kerguelen in August?
There are usually 28 days with some rain in Kerguelen in August and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Kerguelen sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kerguelen in August 2020. Select a month to view Kerguelen sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:48||17:03|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:23||17:24|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:54||17:45|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More French Southern Lands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.