- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in French Polynesia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Huahine weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Huahine, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huahine in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Huahine in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Huahine in August?
The average sea temperature around Huahine in August is 27°C.
Does it rain in Huahine in August?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Huahine in August and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Huahine sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huahine in August 2020. Select a month to view Huahine sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:29||17:52|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:21||17:56|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:11||17:58|
- Find low prices on flights to French Polynesia
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in French Polynesia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.