- Search Momondo for cheap flights to France
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
St Malo weather in August 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for St Malo, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Malo sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Malo in August 2020. Select a month to view St Malo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:43||21:45|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:03||21:20|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:24||20:51|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to France
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.