- Book short breaks to France for 5 days (Dover to Calais)
- Book online at least 3 days in advance of travel
- Enjoy holidays in France. Black out periods apply
- Travel before 17th December 2019 (inclusive)
Saint-Tropez weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Saint-Tropez, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Saint-Tropez in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Saint-Tropez in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Saint-Tropez in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Saint-Tropez in August - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Saint-Tropez in August?
The average sea temperature around Saint-Tropez in August is 24°C.
Does it rain in Saint-Tropez in August?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Saint-Tropez in August and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Saint-Tropez sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saint-Tropez in August 2020. Select a month to view Saint-Tropez sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:24||20:55|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:40||20:34|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:57||20:10|
- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.