- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Yap weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 366366 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Yap, Federated States of Micronesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Yap in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Yap in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Yap in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Yap in August - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Yap in August?
The average sea temperature around Yap in August is 29°C.
Does it rain in Yap in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Yap in August and the average monthly rainfall is 366mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Yap in August?
On average 1.1 days in August in Yap are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Yap sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yap in August 2020. Select a month to view Yap sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:38||19:10|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:39||19:05|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:39||18:57|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Micronesia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Micronesia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.