- Find the cheapest flights to Addis Ababa (ADD), Ethiopia
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Bahir Dar weather in August 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 386386 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Bahir Dar, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bahir Dar in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Bahir Dar in August, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bahir Dar in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bahir Dar in August - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bahir Dar in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bahir Dar in August and the average monthly rainfall is 386mm.
Bahir Dar sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bahir Dar in August 2020. Select a month to view Bahir Dar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:18||18:55|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:20||18:49|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:20||18:41|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Ethiopia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ethiopia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.