- Discover the best holiday deals to Egypt
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
St Catherine weather in August 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for St Catherine, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Catherine sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Catherine in August 2020. Select a month to view St Catherine sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:06||18:35|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:14||18:22|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:22||18:06|
- Find low prices on flights to Egypt
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.