- Win £500 Travel Up voucher put towards your next holiday
- Enter into the competition to be in with a chance
- Min spend of £1000. Holiday booking for 2 people or more
Marsa Alam weather in August 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Marsa Alam, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Marsa Alam in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Marsa Alam in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Marsa Alam in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Marsa Alam in August - that's 93% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Marsa Alam in August?
The average sea temperature around Marsa Alam in August is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Marsa Alam in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Marsa Alam in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Marsa Alam sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marsa Alam in August 2020. Select a month to view Marsa Alam sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:08||18:25|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:15||18:14|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:21||18:00|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels with coupon offer
- Redeem at 8:00am till 11:59pm on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.