- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Ostrava weather in August 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Ostrava, Czech Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ostrava in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Ostrava in August, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ostrava in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ostrava in August - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ostrava in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Ostrava in August and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Ostrava sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ostrava in August 2020. Select a month to view Ostrava sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:17||20:28|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:39||20:02|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:01||19:32|
- Browse Czech Republic escorted tours in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to the Czech Republic online with TUI
- Enjoy authentic local experiences & flexible tour options
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Czech Republic
Where's hot in the Czech Republic in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Czech Republic in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.