- Discover the best holiday deals to Croatia
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
Rabac weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Rabac, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rabac in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Rabac in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rabac in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rabac in August - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rabac in August?
The average sea temperature around Rabac in August is 24°C.
Does it rain in Rabac in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Rabac in August and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Rabac sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rabac in August 2020. Select a month to view Rabac sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:49||20:30|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:06||20:08|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:24||19:42|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where's hot in Croatia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.