- Save up to 50% on winter sun & summer holidays
- 30 offers for 30 days with Olympic Holidays
- Offers include discounts & free upgrades
Pag weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Pag, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pag in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Pag in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pag in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pag in August - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pag in August?
The average sea temperature around Pag in August is 24°C.
Does it rain in Pag in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Pag in August and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Pag sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pag in August 2020. Select a month to view Pag sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:47||20:24|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:04||20:03|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:22||19:38|
- Book all inclusive holidays to Croatia
- Save up to 10% online with First Choice
- FREE child places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where's hot in Croatia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.