- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Moroni, Grande Comore weather in August 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Moroni, Grande Comore, Comoros shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Moroni, Grande Comore weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Moroni, Grande Comore in August is a warm 24°C (75°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 130mm (5.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Moroni, Grande Comore in August is 25°C (77°F).
Moroni, Grande Comore sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moroni, Grande Comore in August 2019. Select a month to view Moroni, Grande Comore sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:25||18:02|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:20||18:03|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:11||18:04|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Comoros
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
More Comoros destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details