- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Jiuzhaigou weather in August 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Jiuzhaigou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jiuzhaigou in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Jiuzhaigou in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jiuzhaigou in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jiuzhaigou in August - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jiuzhaigou in August?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Jiuzhaigou in August and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Jiuzhaigou sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jiuzhaigou in August 2020. Select a month to view Jiuzhaigou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:16||20:02|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:26||19:48|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:37||19:29|
- Browse China escorted tours in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to China online with TUI
- Enjoy authentic local experiences & flexible tour options
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.