- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Huangshan weather in August 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 114114 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Huangshan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huangshan in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Huangshan in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huangshan in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huangshan in August - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Huangshan in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Huangshan in August and the average monthly rainfall is 114mm.
Huangshan sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huangshan in August 2020. Select a month to view Huangshan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:26||18:59|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:35||18:46|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:43||18:30|
- Save on flights to Guangzhou, China
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £430 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.