- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Aksu weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Aksu, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Aksu in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Aksu in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Aksu in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Aksu in August - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Aksu in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Aksu in August and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Aksu sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aksu in August 2020. Select a month to view Aksu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:35||21:55|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:50||21:36|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||08:05||21:13|
- Save on flights to Guangzhou, China
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £430 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.