- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Pucon weather in August 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 320320 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Pucon, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Pucon in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Pucon in August, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pucon in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pucon in August - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pucon in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Pucon in August and the average monthly rainfall is 320mm.
Pucon sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pucon in August 2020. Select a month to view Pucon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:51||17:58|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:33||18:12|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:11||18:25|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Chile
- Book cheap hotels in Concepcion, Santiago & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.