- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Chile
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Lake Puyehue weather in August 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 230230 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Lake Puyehue, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Puyehue in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Lake Puyehue in August, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Puyehue in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Puyehue in August - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Puyehue in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Lake Puyehue in August and the average monthly rainfall is 230mm.
Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Puyehue in August 2020. Select a month to view Lake Puyehue sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:56||17:58|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:38||18:12|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:15||18:26|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.