- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Ndele weather in August 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 240240 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Ndele, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ndele weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ndele in August is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 46% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 240mm (9.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ndele sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ndele in August 2019. Select a month to view Ndele sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:29||17:58|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:30||17:53|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:29||17:46|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Where's hot in the Central African Republic in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Central African Republic in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details