- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
George Town weather in August 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for George Town, Cayman Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in George Town in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in George Town in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in George Town in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in George Town in August - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around George Town in August?
The average sea temperature around George Town in August is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in George Town in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in George Town in August and the average monthly rainfall is 171mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in George Town in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in George Town is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
George Town sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for George Town in August 2020. Select a month to view George Town sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:02||19:01|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:07||18:52|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:10||18:41|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Cayman Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.