- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Swift Current weather in August 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Swift Current, Saskatchewan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Swift Current sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Swift Current in August 2020. Select a month to view Swift Current sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:40||20:54|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:03||20:27|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:25||19:56|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in Saskatchewan in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Saskatchewan in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.