- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Baker Lake weather in August 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The August weather guide for Baker Lake, Nunavut shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Baker Lake in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Baker Lake in August, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Baker Lake in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Baker Lake in August - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Baker Lake in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Baker Lake in August and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Baker Lake sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baker Lake in August 2020. Select a month to view Baker Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||04:31||22:27|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:19||21:35|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:05||20:42|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Nunavut in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nunavut in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.