- Save up to 20% on hotels in Asia, Oceania & Indian Ocean
- Book hotel stays in the Hilton summer sale
- Travel before 29th February 2020 (inclusive)
Naypyidaw weather in August 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 261261 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Naypyidaw, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Naypyidaw weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Naypyidaw in August is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 32% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 261mm (10.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 24 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naypyidaw in August 2019. Select a month to view Naypyidaw sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||05:41||18:43|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||05:46||18:34|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||05:50||18:22|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Burma
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.