- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Heho weather in August 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 273273 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Heho, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Heho in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Heho in August with no heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Heho in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Heho in August - that's 28% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Heho in August?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Heho in August and the average monthly rainfall is 273mm.
Heho sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Heho in August 2020. Select a month to view Heho sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:37||18:41|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:42||18:31|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:46||18:19|
- Save on long haul flights from Heathrow in 2018/2019
- Fly to Clark from £405, Bali from £500 & Phuket from £505
- Plus Kuala Lumpur from £485, Hanoi from £470 & many more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.