- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Caceres weather in August 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Caceres, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Caceres in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Caceres in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Caceres in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Caceres in August - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Caceres in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Caceres in August and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Caceres sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Caceres in August 2020. Select a month to view Caceres sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:15||17:40|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:07||17:43|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:57||17:45|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.